IETF
nvo3@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, March 28, 2017< ^ >
Benson Schliesser has set the subject to: NVO3 WG
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[19:44:03] Meetecho joins the room
[19:44:29] talmizrahi joins the room
[19:45:09] Tal Mizrahi joins the room
[19:45:09] Sam Aldrin joins the room
[19:45:10] T Sridhar joins the room
[19:45:11] Brd Sales joins the room
[19:47:35] ddolson joins the room
[19:49:11] <ddolson> I'm following from another room. Can someone please post progress on agenda?
[19:49:21] <talmizrahi> I will be the jabber scribe today. :-D
[19:49:29] <talmizrahi> If you have a comment you would like to be heard at the mic please post your comment here with a [mic] prefix.
[19:51:52] Jim Welch joins the room
[19:54:05] <talmizrahi> Currently presented: the chair slides
[19:54:07] <talmizrahi> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-mpls-sessa-01-mpls-wg-update-slides-01.pdf
[19:56:01] <ddolson> wrong slides.
[19:56:42] <talmizrahi> Sorry
[19:56:46] <talmizrahi> Here is the correct link:
[19:56:47] <talmizrahi> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-nvo3-sessa-administrivia-and-wg-status-02.pdf
[19:58:31] <talmizrahi> Tom Herbert at the mic
[19:59:33] <talmizrahi> Moving on to...
[19:59:37] <talmizrahi> Encap Design Team Report
[19:59:40] <talmizrahi> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-nvo3-sessa-encap-design-team-report-00.pdf
[19:59:56] <talmizrahi> Presented by Sami Boutros
[20:01:44] Raveendra Torvi joins the room
[20:02:35] Brd Sales leaves the room
[20:02:58] Brd Sales joins the room
[20:03:51] akatlas joins the room
[20:04:07] <talmizrahi> Greg Mirsky at the mic
[20:05:22] akatlas leaves the room
[20:05:29] akatlas joins the room
[20:07:05] Satoru Matsushima joins the room
[20:11:10] <talmizrahi> Geneve Update
[20:11:19] <talmizrahi> Presented by Ilango Ganga
[20:11:43] <talmizrahi> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-nvo3-sessa-geneve-draft-update-00.pdf
[20:13:58] <talmizrahi> Tom Herbert at the mic
[20:16:39] <talmizrahi> Pat Thaler at the mic
[20:18:06] <talmizrahi> David Mozes at the mic
[20:18:30] <talmizrahi> Next presentation...
[20:18:34] <talmizrahi> VXLAN Extension Requirement for Signaling Exchange Between Control and User Plane of vBRAS
[20:18:51] <talmizrahi> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-nvo3-sessa-vxlan-extension-requirement-for-signaling-exchange-between-control-and-user-plane-of-vbras-00.pdf
[20:19:07] <talmizrahi> Presented by Lu Huang
[20:22:18] akatlas leaves the room
[20:28:05] akatlas joins the room
[20:28:22] <talmizrahi> Tom Herbert at the mic
[20:29:26] <talmizrahi> Question: who has read the draft
[20:29:30] <talmizrahi> About 10 hands raised
[20:30:42] <talmizrahi> Moving on to roundtable discussions
[20:32:45] <talmizrahi> That's it for the jabber room...
[20:33:35] talmizrahi leaves the room
[20:34:15] Tal Mizrahi leaves the room
[20:40:20] Jim Welch leaves the room
[20:40:57] Niloofar Fazlollahi joins the room
[20:41:45] Satoru Matsushima leaves the room
[20:44:16] Sam Aldrin leaves the room
[21:04:29] Raveendra Torvi leaves the room
[21:11:18] jonathan.hardwick joins the room
[21:11:54] jonathan.hardwick leaves the room
[21:15:21] T Sridhar leaves the room
[21:16:31] Niloofar Fazlollahi leaves the room
[21:20:16] Brd Sales leaves the room
[21:20:27] Meetecho leaves the room
[21:21:57] akatlas joins the room
[21:22:09] ddolson leaves the room: Stream reset by peer
[21:23:03] akatlas leaves the room
[21:23:40] akatlas leaves the room
[21:33:30] talmizrahi joins the room
[21:33:32] talmizrahi leaves the room
[21:44:05] ddolson joins the room
[22:42:10] ddolson leaves the room