Mirror instructions for rsync service at ietf.org
To be listed as a mirror site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get the list of modules available:
This will return a result like the following
(Module Names) (Comments)
internet-drafts - Repository of Internet Drafts
- To create a mirror of all the Internet-Drafts:
rsync -avz --delete rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts my-id-mirror
- To create a mirror of all the Internet-Drafts, but keep old versions:
rsync -avz rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts my-id-mirror
- rsync.ietf.org is updated 4 times per day.
- The updates usually take about an hour to complete. However, due to network load, and data volume, your
mileage may vary.
- The rsync usually completes by 0300, 1100, 1600, 1900. All times are Eastern. (UTC:
0200, 0800, 1600, 2100)